- RSS Channel Showcase 8124499
- RSS Channel Showcase 3618232
- RSS Channel Showcase 3749778
- RSS Channel Showcase 9809256
Articles on this Page
- 04/27/12--14:10: _The Labyrinth revie...
- 05/30/12--00:12: _The Labyrinth revie...
- 10/11/12--06:13: _The Labyrinth revie...
- 11/05/12--03:31: _The Labyrinth revie...
- 04/02/13--01:42: _The Labyrinth revie...
- 04/27/13--09:46: _The Labyrinth revie...
- 06/14/13--09:10: _The Labyrinth revie...
- 01/01/14--13:00: _The Labyrinth revie...
- 02/21/15--10:16: _The Labyrinth revie...
- 07/05/15--09:45: _The Labyrinth revie...
- 02/13/16--13:46: _The Labyrinth revie...
- 12/27/16--15:23: _The Labyrinth revie...
- 02/07/17--15:48: _The Labyrinth revie...
- 04/27/12--14:10: The Labyrinth review by NureinVoter
- 05/30/12--00:12: The Labyrinth review by cris7401
- 10/11/12--06:13: The Labyrinth review by Taliban4o
- 11/05/12--03:31: The Labyrinth review by MattyJacko94
- 04/02/13--01:42: The Labyrinth review by TimeSpectre
- 04/27/13--09:46: The Labyrinth review by xazo8
- 06/14/13--09:10: The Labyrinth review by Humeba
- 01/01/14--13:00: The Labyrinth review by cryptid85
- 02/21/15--10:16: The Labyrinth review by Glasgow_Smile
- 07/05/15--09:45: The Labyrinth review by Z0D14CS0L
- 02/13/16--13:46: The Labyrinth review by Zoofyooo
- 12/27/16--15:23: The Labyrinth review by ErrorUnknownGT
- 02/07/17--15:48: The Labyrinth review by Hoshang-Etemadi
I vote this with 8 out of respect for the much work that this cs must have been.
The labyrinth was sooooooo annoooooooying I cant find words to describe it. I know this is what labyrinths are supposed to be, but still it was exhausting at some points.
And the beginning was very bad, with all that darkness.
Its better if you have at least a clue wich way to go, all the time.
I've given this mod an 8. I LOVE puzzle maps so this was right up my alley. The chase at the end is a fresh take on the 'guardian' which I liked.
My only criticism regarding the chase is that my body seems to get stuck in one particular area. I look up and see planks, but cannot get past where I was because I seemed to fall off the side each time I tried.
DUDE your map is freaking awesome not only that, that was the hardest labyrinth i have ever played but the scares were placed perfectly i freaking wanted to just stop making myself mad but my curiosity kept me going on i congratulate you for creating one the best Amnesia Custom Stories ever you are awesome man and the ending was really epic.
A solid custom story. Obviously the maze itself did get slightly confusing and the ending did take one or two attempts but overall it was a nice playthrough :)
Good atmospheric scare but i dont really enjoy for the maze that gives me
laziness to play amnesia!
there are a few scares in the story andit is super difficult to know the path. It is the biggest labyrinth ever seen
I only gave it a 9/10 because I really hated the beam climbing part, lol. Other than that it was actually really good. Thanks for making it.
Lack of content and originality, and boring gameplay. Don't touch this one.
A review must be entered to justify such a low rating.
Its a casual mod,but the maping is what you will seek from the title, and is a pretty good labyrinth. Its almost pure atmosphere.
There even some good ideas, like the endless corridor or the force field. What i didn't like is that there are just a few chasing moments, with a little more monsters or a proper sense of danger, this mod could be awesome.
The atmosphere and eeriness are there, just need a little more tension. Also a little back story won't make it bad
Its way too confusing.. I don't understand where the hell to go.. to entertain myself i had to drag around a dead grunt with me -.-
I didn't really enjoy this one. I was constantly thinking I was going in circles and kept ending up in the exact same places. Constantly running through the same copy/pasted hallways just hoping to find the damn door, but I ended up giving up after 20 minutes of running around in circles. I get that's kinda the point, but it's very boring. And sorry, I can't really recommend this one.
it was awesome but you get three negative point IMO from this :
1 : long hallways with no variation and boring in some points -1 points
2 : bad ending -2 points
so it's 7/10